Monday, November 17, 2008

2008 USCL Semifinal Predictions

They're not going to tell you the results of last week's predictions, but I will. I scored four points, and all the other predictors were a big fat zero. That puts me tied for second.

This week, I fear, will be my undoing!

BOSTON vs CAROLINA

It goes without saying that Carolina is the big surprise of the season. Once again, they will prove their worth by squeaking through to the finals.

Prediction: Boston 2.0 - 2.0 Carolina (Carolina wins match because of draw odds)

MIAMI vs DALLAS

Board 1 is two of the top USCL players battling it out for the chance to become winners. Sadly, someone will be a loser -- even if the match is drawn. Which it will be.

Prediction: Miami 2.0 - 2.0 Dallas (Miami wins match because of draw odds)

No comments: